miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2007

Orgonite and metal detectors

These are the four pieces of ogonite that I took with me today to court. A pendant also is missing in the picture. Turns out that when I got to the tribunals I bumped into a guard and a metal detector. Thinking of the amount of steel, alumnium and copper I was carrying I got a little nervous, but realizing that these "art pieces", "ornaments" and "jewelry" cannot be considered as a weapon, I went through the machine. To my surprise it din't beep, neither a light went on... then I was told to put my purse on a table and the guard examined it with a smaller metal detector, going even inside the bag, probably bumping into the pieces of ogonite that were in there loose. Again, nothing.
I had heard before that metal detectors didn't detect orgonite, but this is the first time I actually experience it myself.
Now, the trial was suspended for a month, the jurisdictional system sucks over here!
-:-javi-:-

1 comentario:

uv detector dijo...

Im thinking of their value now. Must be expensive.