sábado, 17 de febrero de 2007

Chakra Balancers

I made this pendant specifically for my solar plexus. I was feeling that my 3rd chakra was either closed or not spinning right, so I decided to give it an extra boost. I made it in the form of a pendant so I could carry it with me throughout the day, right over my solar plexus. It has worked wonders, I have been able to work over my insecurities and fears and I feel much stronger. Later I found out that these could be used as chakra balancers, since each chakra has related gemstones, that usually are within the color spectrum. The solar plexus is yellow, although labradorite (the blue shining stone) is also good for this chakra. The pendant has a citrine stone in the middle, tiger's eye, labradorite and clear quartz (which I add to every orgonite device I make). All these stones are associated to the digestive system too, connected to the solar plexus. I have found that placing gemstones inside an orgonite device amplifies their properties and effects, although one should be very careful in their combination. Some combination can even be harmful for your health.
All the yellow material you see is silver, believe it or not... I'm not too sure what happened, but I imagine it is the result of a chemical reaction with the resin, the hardener or the heat.

I have also made chakra balancers for the heart chakra (4rth), root chakra (1st), and the abdomen or sacral chakra (2nd). Hopefully will post pictures soon. I used the root chakra one to overcome a severe back pain, and it worked pretty good, specially when combined with a zapper (see www.worldwithoutparasites.com).

No hay comentarios: