miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2007

orgonite dog collars

This is Homero. I made a pendant for his collar that would help with his anxiety and hyperactivity. Everybody in the family was stressed out with him because he eats the garbage, destroys plants, fights with other dogs from the neighborhood, he pesters Laika (his mother), and always bullies on visitors. So I chose a hematite stone, accompanied by clear quartz. Since hematite is a grounding stone, I thought it would enable all that extra energy he has to be eliminated, sending it to the ground, like a cable.

I made one for Laika too. She suffers from allergies, so I put a cornaline stone in there.

It’s been about a week, and all of Laika’s wounds are closed and hopefully healing. She also has more energy. Homero is about the same, maybe a subtle change, but it could also be attributed to the summer heat. I'll report on this as it evolves...

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Well i am very interested with the results about allergies.
Since we live in Tenerife canary islands, my very sensitive dog develops allergies, and so being much more sensistve than before he
the lices come on him
and so he becomes depressed.

could orgonite help my dog and which one ???

martine
www.martine-d.net

Unknown dijo...

Hi

My dog suffers from allergies too
and pests here in tenerife
Where can I buy your dog collar ?
I want to promote those products in Canary Islands

www.martine-d.net
thank you for your answer
martine