lunes, 15 de enero de 2007

...continued

Four pendants
The one in the far right is bigger than the rest. I personally prefer them that size, since it contains a larger mass of orgonite, therefore more protection. I started making smaller ones for family and friends who view them as jewelry, but the three of us who actively gift use bigger pendants.

I make them with amethyst, rose quartz, and clear quartz stones. For metal shavings I use copper, aluminum, and steel, sometimes also brass. For decoration I have found that copper BB’s are great, as well as little balls of metal that are silver coated.



This one is mine (back), the first one I did. It is big!


I also made a protection amulet for my house door.


This is another protection amulet to hang in a door or wall.

No hay comentarios: